January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013: My Best and Worst Dressed

So, as you all may know, the Golden Globes were yesterday. And there were a lot of people who looked flawless, but a few dresses did make me cringe a bit..

But at the end of the day, there were two dresses that were just stuck in my brain.
So, these are my best and worst dressed of the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.

Best: 
Would have to be Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen. Some people are saying she should have put her hair up to actually show the dress, but I think it would have been way too harsh. I think having her hair down was perfect, because it doesn't seem like it would work, but it actually complements the dress quite nicely.

Worst:
Halle Berry in Versace. Umm.. This looks like the kind of dress that should be on someone who wears Ed Hardy. Or JLo in the 90s. PLUS, her boobs are lopsided because the dress is more constricted on one side than it is on the other. Just... not good. Not good at all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment