February 12, 2013

Artist of the Month: The Vamps

James, Brad, Tristan (both pictures are from Google)

I came across this band on Youtube a few months ago, and instantly fell in love!

They've only been posting covers for 6 months, and it seems they have quite the following (me included!). They're an "acoustic-driven indie pop band" from the UK at ages (left to right) 18, 17, and 18. They've done a few One Direction covers, which had people comparing Brad (the lead singer) to Harry Styles, which he was probably thrilled about haha :)


I love (and constantly search for) acoustic artists, so it's no surprise that I instantly fell in love with these guys. This is the first video of their's that I found, Little Things was written by Ed Sheeran, and I'm not usually a fan of Ed Sheeran covers, so when I find one that I love as much as the original, I know I've found a new favorite artist! All of their covers are great, but I can't wait to hear their original stuff.


They're talented and easy on the eyes, so I'm sure they have a huge future ahead of them!

xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

They're so cute! Xxx

1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

Stephanie Lau said...

I saw zoella and alfie sub to these guys... they're gorgeous AND talented *_*

Steph // fun size beauty

MILEX said...

hot hot!

t said...

I've never even heard of this band before lol..

http://initialed.blogspot.com

RosyChicc said...

I'll definitely check them out! :))

XO,
http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

Mara Almeida said...

Love your jumper (: Great outfit! x

talkingpickles.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Hi^^,
I´ve heard so me covers of themm too, tey are awesome!!!
Love your blog, its soo sweet :D
XOXO Abby
http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

Elena said...

this sounds soooo nice and your blog is really lovely.
xx

Ellen Grace said...

Oh they are amazing, I love the one direction cover, I think they do it so much better

A little bit Unique

x

Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


Post a Comment