February 18, 2013

Products I've Used Up: Redken Thickening Lotion 06

Redken Thickening Lotion 06 - $15.50

I've repurchased this product a few times, so this might be more of a favorite product rather than just an empty bottle, because this is the best "body builder" I've tried!

This product promises to "build extra body and texture to hair for full, fabulous style" and it does just that! I have baby fine hair, so I've tried plenty of other products that promised similar things and they either completely weighed my hair down or didn't do much at all, and I was pleasantly surprised when my hair stylist used this in my hair.

You apply about a quarter-size drop into wet or damp hair and then blow-dry. It says to blow-dry for maximum volume, but I let my hair dry naturally (by accident) one day, and it was clumpy and gross. So no matter what, you need to blow-dry with this product.

Overall, I give this product 5 stars!

xx
Have you ever tried this product? If so, did you like it as much as I did, or have you tried better products? If you haven't tried it, what's your favorite volumizing/thickening product?
xx

14 comments:

Noor Unnahar said...

Seems like a great product .
Noor @ Noor's Place

Unknown said...

Ooo I have quite thin hair and have been looking for a thickening product so this seems like a great product, i'm gonna have to invest in some!

http://sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk/

Instant Milk said...

This looks cool! Awesome blog hun! I hope you like mine too! Come by sometime and let's follow each other ;)!

xx

Gemma Talbot said...

This sounds great! I love anything tha gives me hair added body x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Vicky said...

This sounds so good, my hair is too fine and needs help! Xx

Stephanie said...

I've never tried it but it sounds great x

Unknown said...

This looks like amazing stuff, My hair needs body, defiantly on the wish list!!

Pipp xx
http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk.

Morgan Brooks said...

Love you so much! Your blog is precious. I am now following.
If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock! If you want to follow that would be even better!
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

Luisa T. said...

it looks like a nice product, I shall try it someday :)

WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

Mara Almeida said...

Thank you sweetie (: I actually found it on my mom's closet, she had it a long ago from a shop I use to shop nowadays!
Never tried this product but I should definitely use something like that! Great review x

talkingpickles.blogspot.com

Mustofa said...

Hai Haley...
I am happy to visit your blog ...
Nice photo .... I've done follow. Do not forget to visit my blog too yeahh ...

http://mustofa-hikmahalquran.blogspot.com

Natsie_x said...

That looks perfect for me, my hair is sooooo fine!
May have to try that, thanks for posting!

eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

Gemma Eales said...

i always see this in my hairdressers but ive never tried it! xx

Mary said...

i love this dress (best)
Marie :*

Post a Comment