February 4, 2013

Wishes: Nothing But Letters

I'm usually not one to wear shirts with words on them. I'm usually one to dislike most shirts with words on them. And I'm not talking t-shirts, I'm talking tops that I'm actually going to wear outside of my house. But then Topshop came around a few months ago with their "GEEK" shirts, and I instantly fell in love! So this is my new wish list: nothing but Topshop, words and letters.

xx

Starting with sweaters:
Knitted Genius Jumper - $72

Knitted M Motif Crop Jumper - $64

Knitted K Motif Crop Jumper - $64

Knitted A Motif Crop Jumper - $64

Tees:


DORK Tee - $36

GEEK Tee - $36

I Hate You Tee by Tee and Cake - $44

xx

Do any of you have any of these? If so, how do you like them? I really want them to put a Topshop in Atlanta!
xx

11 comments:

Frank Vinyl said...

these are so cute!!!

www.fraknvinyl.com

Hannah Heartss said...

Love them, i did nominate you for the liebster award on my blog - check it out here and it includes what do put for your post! x

http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

Veselina said...

Good taste,great choices:)
Cool blog!
I like your blog and will be really glad if you check out mine:)
If you like it may be we can follow each other:)
xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

Ellen Grace said...

Loved this wish list, especially the first jumper and the dork/geek tees!

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Gemma Talbot said...

I've wanted one of those geek tshirts for ages but have never gotten around to buying them. I also love the motif jumpers, would love one with my initial on it x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

Stylishly in love said...

Love these sweaters and t shirts. Blonde Salad is modeling one.

If you get a sec, check out my latest look 'Structured Stripes'.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
Thank you.

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such lovely sweaters:)
lots and lots of love
xxx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

Beauty by Miss Ash said...

Cute!

Check out my online beauty store: http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

Fiveftwo said...

Love the 1st sweater! Thanks for sharing <3


www.freshminhtea.com

LaurenMjDavies said...

wow such a cute blog!! love the design!!

www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
xx

Anonymous said...

omg love all of these sweaters and shirts!

schnoolone.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment