March 14, 2013

Artist of the Month: Lewis Watson


I was slightly worrying about not being able to find an AOTM this month, but then I came across Lewis Watson! He's a 20-year-old singer/songwriter from England, and to put it simply - if you love Ed Sheeran, you will like him!

The first time I had heard of Lewis was back in November in one of PointlessBlog's daily vlogs, and I had loved what I'd heard and promised myself that I would look him up. I never did.
Then earlier this week, I was scrolling through Tumblr and found a video of his song Sink or Swim (below), and he has a similar sound to Ed Sheeran, so I'm a huge fan of his music now!


He has two EPs out at the moment called It's Got Four Sad Songs On It BTW, Another Four Sad Songs, and a third one on the way called The Wild. I'm someone who pays more attention to the voice rather than the lyrics, so as of now, I don't find his songs sad, because I'm listening to what's coming out of his mouth, but I'm not listening to the words he's saying (if that makes any sense at all haha).


I try to make sure every AOTM is someone from Youtube who isn't touring or have any albums/EPs out, but I just couldn't resist.

xx

So while Google is trying to force everyone to use Google+, we're going to find ways around it! I don't want to lose all of my lovies, so if you would follow me on Bloglovin', I'll follow you back if I don't already! :)

xx

3 comments:

Brita said...

I love these songs! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to listen to a few more of his now :)

http://continuousculdesacs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This post is such a good idea! I love it :)
Great post too!

Also, I was just wondering, are you from Amercia? Because I'm from the UK and I'm looking for someone to do a beauty swap with? Where I send UK products to someone and they spend products from there country back? If your inrested please contact me at my twitter- @gracierose98 xxxx

Unknown said...

My blog is gracierosee.blogspot.co.uk btw hehe :) xxx

Post a Comment