March 9, 2013

Inspiration: Bangs

Hello lovies!

I'm dying my hair back to my natural color soon, which is just a medium brown (right now it's more of a redish-brown with ombre), and I want bangs!


Nothing says commitment like bangs.

The thing about bangs is that they can either look really cute and edgy, or really ugly and almost bowl-cut-ish (I cringe). They can also easily make you look younger, and at 18, that's not very ideal at all.

I had bangs in high school, and I liked them, but having them during the summer in Florida heat was not very fun. And that's exactly why I'm not getting them now. I really want them, but it's almost spring, which isn't much cooler than summer here.

If I really want them this year, I'll get them in the fall. But the more I think about getting them, the more I start realizing that I should probably wait a few years. :/

xx

Well, darlings, I've gotten the product I'm going to give away! I still don't know if it's going to be internationally or not, I have to price it out, but I really want to make it international. And the second I get 50 followers I'll post about the giveaway :)

xx

12 comments:

melly-go-round said...

I've considered a fringe again and again, but I think they'd really annoy me. I can still dream though :D
http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/ x

Nini Kat said...

I want those kinds of bangs but since I have curly hair, it would be waaaay to much of a commitment to style them everyday. But hair grows so I say go for it! :)

ninikat.blogspot.com

Ellen Grace said...

I love these relaxed waves kind of look, especially in summer, but mine always end up going frizzy and I'm the same, at 17 it isn't ideal to look younger lol

A little bit Unique

x

Charlie said...

Love the photos and the bangs! I've had bangs only when I was a kid but I don't know if I can pull that look off right now. I loved the bangs Jennifer Lawrence had but I'm not sure! These bangs will suit you though :D x

Eleanor said...

I used to have a fringe but it was so annoying in the summer like you said plus they always needed styling so my hair got damaged:/ But I think it will suit you
http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

The Braided Bandit said...

I had bangs when I was young, but unfortunately tried them out again in college and didn't love them on me :( I wish I did thought because i love the look of bangs! You can always try it out and clip them to the side if you dont like them! Hope you had a great weekend!
xo Hannah

thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Unknown said...

i love bangs but they re just not for me, too much time to take care of them!

xx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com

Alexa said...

I love this hair! I wish I could rock it!

http://www.brightandsassy.com/

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love bangs, I've had them for a while but they do grow fast so it's a bit of a hassle.


www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

Katie said...

I also had bangs in high school, and am fighting the urge to cut them again! I went with a halfway committal side-swoop at the salon last visit, and I kind of hate it, so I'm not sure I have the patience for full bangs again. :)

Natalie Welch said...

Bangs are my go to when I want to mix things up. I just know they suit me. But its growing them out when I bored, It's so hard to style them when they're at that awkward midi-face stage. Ugh, the thought makes me wince. But I find them so easy to style when I do have them. Ahh, the dilemma's of a hair troubled teen!! :P

Natalie xx

lou said...

I love these hair cuts! I used to have a full fringe in high school then grew it out. Finally manned up and had it cut back last month though :) xx

Post a Comment