March 4, 2013

Liebster Award!

Hello Lovies!

Okay, so I've been nominated for this 3 times now, but the other two times I had waited too long to do it, and then I forgot. And I made myself do this one as soon as possible so I could't forget! So, thank you to Mel, Hannah, and most recently, the lovely Georgia!

xx


xx

The Rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions that the tagger gave you
3) Tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers
4) Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you've tagged
5) Go to their page and tell them about their nomination
6) No tag backs

11 Facts:
1) From ages 12 - 15, I was absolutely obsessed with the Jonas Brothers.
2) I only have one sibling - my brother. We don't fight, but we don't really get along either.
3) I thought my eyes were just brown, until I died my hair a deep purple-y red, and they were suddenly a forrest green color.
4) Blogger still really confuses me.
5) I learned how to do makeup from a gay guy at my local community theatre.
6) When I was about 3 or 4, I would say that my boyfriends were Franklin (from the cartoon Franklin), Banjo Kazooie (the video game), and "Toe-ton" (my friend Colton).
7) I've never been to London, but somehow I still want to live there..
8) I am obsessed with candles.
9) I don't really have one favorite color, just all pastels.
10) If Ed Sheeran's voice could be put into a candle scent, I would buy an endless supply.
11) Ed Sheeran has performed in Orlando twice, and I missed both of those shows. Needless to say, I hated myself for the entire week of each show haha!

Q&A:
1) What is your all time favourite makeup brand?
MAC
2. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world where would you go? 
London or Paris!
3. Why did you start your blog? 
I was watching Youtubers and realized I wanted to do that, but I wasn't comfortable with starting out on Youtube, so I decided to start a blog to see if people like me enough.
4. Do you have intend on starting YouTube, have you already? 
I do, just not for a while. I'm definitely going to wait until my blog is somewhat successful.
5. What would your dream job be?
Celebrity stylist! I love the idea of creating someone's look.
6. If you could swap lives with someone for a day who would it be? 
Oh, I don't know! Um.. Cara Delevingne! I would love to know what it's like to be tall for a day.
7. What's your favourite time of year? 
Winter!
8. One thing about you that makes you you? (If that makes sense)
I don't take anything too seriously.
9. What was the first blog you followed?
10. What's one thing you couldn't live without?
Foundation. I don't have bad skin, I just feel naked without it.
11. What's your ringtone? 
Jenny Don't Be Hasty by Paolo Nutini

Nomination:

xx Kacie xx

xx Vicky xx

xx Pippa xx

xx Becki xx

xx Emma-Kate xx

xx Rebecca xx

(There aren't 11, but they're fantastic! And I would nominated Mel, Hannah, and Georgia in a heartbeat if I could!)

My Questions:

1) What is your favorite product of all time?
2) Blogger or Tumblr?
3) What is one thing that just never fails to lift your spirits?
4) Who is your celebrity crush?
5) What is your favorite song? (of all time or at the moment)
6) Where do you dream of living?
7) What is your guilty pleasure?
8) What is your favorite blog at the moment?
9) What is your favorite childhood memory?
10) If you were a a guy for a day, who would you date?
11) Coffee or Tea?

xx

8 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations on the Liebster Award, I've been nominated loads but never got around to actually doing it.

New follower from the UK here :)

www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
Emma
x

Unknown said...

oo I don't understand the world's love for London. I hate it.. I couldn't wait to move away from it! great to shop but not to live in my opinion. I definitely prefer Manchester :)

http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo

Unknown said...

I missed Ed Sheeran when he played here too! It was a free show as well, I guess I'm still not over it... hahaha

Also the thing about London, I'm the same. I'm moving there next year but I've never been!

GeorgiaX

ekyjones said...

I love paulo nutini as well haha! :D t's funny that you would love to live in london because i would love to live in america! :P I have already done a liebster post so I won't do another, but thankyou so much for the nomination; it's so sweet and that made my day! :'-) xxxxx

melly-go-round said...

Really nice to learn more about you :) I would love to live in America...today feels like the first time I've seen the sun in months haha x

Unknown said...

you have a lovely blog!

i just posted a new post on cleaning makeup brushes with baby shampoo.
what do you think?
i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
christie-mariee.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

thank you for nominating me, it means a lot that you like my blog! i'm going to see ed sheeran live in a couple of months eeep:) and even though I live in the UK i've still never been to London:(
xo

Vicky said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! :) xxx

Post a Comment