March 6, 2013

Opinions?


xx

Hello lovies!

Okay, I need your help! I still have money from Christmas that I am absolutely dying to spend, but I can't decide if I want to spend it on clothes or makeup. And that's where you come in! :)

I would love your opinions on what kind of shopping spree I should go on, because I love fashion and beauty equally, so I seriously can't decide on my own! If I spend my money on clothes, they will be from Topshop, and if I spend my money on makeup, it'll be from Sephora and MAC.

And to make this interesting, I'm going to do a giveaway when I get 50 followers, and I'll be giving away something from this little shopping spree! :)

So, what do you think? Topshop or makeup?

xx

5 comments:

Avielle Rose said...

You should def. spend it on clothes for the upcoming spring season :) i love topshop but also check www.seekvintage.com Tons of cute clothes there :)


Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

M.A.C ;) Costa Chic and Cross Wires are AMAZING spring/summer lipsticks! I've also just done a review on the M.A.C studio sculpt foundation, if you are interested!

Keep us updated! :D x

http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/macstudiosculpt.html

Vicky said...

Both!! I couldn't decide between the two! ;) xx

Unknown said...

scrap it just give me all your money lol! i would split it 50/50 xx

Fragile Bird said...

Wow, I'm just impressed you still have money left over, how?!?! I spent mine aaaaages ago! Definitely go for clothes, always clothes

Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

X

Post a Comment