April 16, 2013

April Wishes


1. Topshop Knitted Legend Crop Sweater - Let's be honest, I don't need anymore sweaters, especially spring sweaters! The next time I'll be able to wear sweaters is in the winter (maybe fall, if I'm lucky). BUT IT'S JUST SO CUTE! - $72.00

2. Kimchi Blue Spectator Colorblock Satchel - I've been wanting a colorblock bag for a while now, and I really like this one. It's a good price for the size, but it is at Urban Outfitters, and I've had bad experiences with a lot of bags from there. I'm going to an Urban Outfitters next week, so I'll see if it's good quality or not. - $59.00

3. Topshop Knitted Barcode Motif Jumper - Don't need it for weather conditions, but I'm pretty sure I need it for my heart. I know if I don't buy this, I'm going to regret it, and I'm going to hate myself every time I wear black and white when it's cold. (Got a bit dramatic there haha) - $68.00

4. BDG Acid-Washed Button-Down Chambray Shirt - This is just the cutest chambray shirt I've seen. The color's Peach, but it is an acid wash, so peach mixed with the blue makes it come out more a purple - which I love! - $59.00

5. Topshop Bright Flower Cami Top - I just think this is really cute for spring. And it's really just so simple, that you can wear it any other spring, no matter what the trend is! It's pricey for a tank top, so I'm going to wait until it goes on sale. - $72.00

6. Ever Rose Crown - I can't think of a time where I would ever wear something this big and bold on my head, but it's so cute, and if I were ever given the opportunity to wear it, I would! - $110.00

7. Topshop MOTO 'POW' Bleach Joni Jeans - I can't remember the last time I absolutely fell in love with a pair of jeans before I put them on, but Topshop never fails! - $84.00

8. Topshop Knitted Letter Motif Crop Jumper - I've mentioned these before in another wishlist, but I still don't have them, and I still want them! - $64.00

9. Topshop Lips in Saint - I got a Topshop lip tint in the mail yesterday, and I already need more! I love pink lips, a neutral/ baby pink is something I've been looking for for a while now, and I hope this is it! - $16.00

xx

Let me know in the comments if you guys own or want any of these - especially the lipstick! If you have this lipstick, let me know if it's neutral or bright, please :)

xx

10 comments:

lou said...

I should not have clicked on this! My student loan came yesterday and if is burning a serious hole in my pocket haha.i love the legend sweater! & the topshop lippie :) they always do such gorgeous shades!xxx

Emma said...

Ahhh I just love the Topshop barcode jumper.

www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
Emma
x

Hannah Heartss said...

I love number 5! great wishlist x

www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Nice bag I am also looking for a nice bag
Briandamakeupartist.blogspot.com

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love that flower crown!! Plus the sweaters are awesome!

www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

Unknown said...

I love that bag! Really nice wishlist.

http://laurenroseconfessions.blogspot.com

Lauren x

Unknown said...

Loving the lipstick and the Pow jeans! Do you plan to buy any of these or just a wishlist? Because now we plan to buy some of these items!

Loved finding you blog. We can't wait to read some more! If you've got some time be sure to visit our site! We'd love to hear from you :) www.chictrends.co.uk. Best to you! x

Unknown said...

I love the flower crown! But I don't think there would be any occasion for me to wear it.

Do check out my blog if you have the time. (:
www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I love the pink crown beautiful x

www.krystelcouture.com

Unknown said...

Loved pretty much every item!!

Christina xx
http://christinathorup.com/

Post a Comment