October 26, 2013

Stay Spooky: Halloween Fashion

Hello lovies :)
Halloween is just a few days away and so I wanted to discuss the clothes, because they've been better this year than they have in a while!
I know, Halloween's in 4 days, and after that we'll be dressed in oversized christmas sweaters. But the great thing about most of these is that they don't even reference anything Halloween-y, so you could wear them whenever you wanted! (#7 excluded, obvs)

My personal favorite are 3 and 6, I definitely plan on buying them. The denim jacket is so cute because the front is distressed and it all just really ties in together nicely. And I love how the crop top is a subtle face, instead of say 1 or 5.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

xx

So are you guys excited about Halloween? What are you planning on doing? Let me know in the comments :)

xx

3 comments:

Hannah Heartss said...

I love number 7!

Hannah Heartss
xxx

Sophie said...

Hi there^^,
I really love the top whoch says " My other costume is in the laundry" That´s so funny! I really love Halloween, but I guess I´m too old for trick or treating :(
Love your blog!
XOXO Sophie
http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

BeautyWonderCL said...

I love 1 and 4! Great picks :)

Monica x
The Total Opposite

Post a Comment